Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love Hong Kong (and Macao)!

I now proudly call myself the (Hong Kongnese) daughter :) My partiality for this land still stands firmly and uncontested. I really really do love Hong Kong. Although I was in Macao for a week; it did not influence my love for Hong Kong. Haha.

People often wonder why i love Hong Kong while at the same time i proclaim my dislike for crowded places (and as we all know, Hong Kong is such a high density city.). Here's why :) *I can already come up with a couple of likes for this lovely city. Don't you already feel my extreme partiality towards this city? ;)

Just to reiterate my partiality point, i'll name a couple reasons right now (shall elaborate later);
1. This is a land of huge dogs :) Although Bun Bun lives in Macao, i met Balou at the peak. She's the most adorable white German Shepherd!
2. They walk, all the time. Hong Kongnese walk everywhere them legs can carry.
Solviture Ambulando
. Afterall, it is solved by walking eh?
3. I love the people here muchness! =)

Alrighty, I probably should go get started with the packing before the non healthy level of panic.ness kicks in and it turns into a stuffing process (not to mention, with lots of hysteria). ;)

Talk to (myself) soon =)

Can i stay back in Hong Kong, please? I don't feel like heading home yet ahh. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment