Let the journey begin ;)
I'm at the lapangan terbang antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur, waiting for my flight to the land of HUGE dogs. Wheee! I'm über anxious-excited. Almost eccentrically nervous. Haha. I kindda did not get my dose of delta waves and REM last night, as i had to work on them reports! I need my cuppa joe to keep those brain cells from failing me, lol.
I'm pretty sure all my readers know where i'm heading for eh? Since i don't really have a pool of readers, ;) nonetheless i will always have an audience of satu.saya sendiri :)
Coming right up, Hong Kong in approximately 5 hours! Woohoo. Just a couple months back, i went for a vacation in Hong Kong, imagine my joy when i got that email informing me i was selected for the CWM EAR Youth Leaders Regional Assembly and I Love Hong Kong Macau mission exploration. If there was a grin wider than a ear to ear ;) That *bigger than ear to ear grin* was plastered on my face that entire day. I was smiling myself silly the whole journey up to KL. *screamed* virtually to a friend. I had to release the joy, if not i would have suffered internal injuries for containing that much joy ;p LOL. I kindda did scream over the phone with Cia and mum as well! The carry over effect lasted quite a bit =) Needless to say, the eccentric-ness started creeping up gradually; surrealism may be the word to describe said feeling =)
I'm really looking forward to experiencing His beyond Awesomeness in the East Asia region. I pray for wisdom, the spirit of discernment, and understanding. That i may fulfill my purpose in Hong Kong. For His Reasons, i leave Malaysia with an eager heart, anticipating. ;)
PS. This may very well be the only short entry i'll ever write in my long winded blog, haha. Do enjoy it while it last. For i know, i may not be able to contain the talkativeness.
Cheerio to the Awesome Father! :) Here's another to *huge dogs* Whee. ;)
Ahh, just remembered an interesting advice from Auntie Chrisanne (who serendipitously turns out to be Brian (Ashriel Tang)'s mum); Don't go and fall in love over in Hong Kong. Hahaha! Interesting advice eh? ;)
*huge grin* =)
Take care people. Be safe. See you at the end of the month!
PS. I have with me Brian Ashriel Tang (haha, i had to write your full name. ;p), the new friend (and almost little brother, lol.) flying for the very first time out of the country (apart from London when he was 6)! Oh, and i'm the first Elaine he actually knows knows. That totally made my day ;) Seriously, for the very first time i did not feel i had the most commonnest around. =) Its going to be awesome in Hong Kong ehh? ;) I feel it in my bones. Haha.
*Here you go Brian, i mentioned you in my blog - no gurantees you'll be famous though. But its worth a shot ehh? ;)
Be a Joshua alright? Rise up and cross over. I believe you'll rise up to the occasion ;) I do not think so, but i know so =)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment