Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm almost there.

I have a secret :) Well, i don't think this qualifies as a secretsecret per se.
I adore Disney, i grew up with Disney movies (and only Disney characters!), my wardrobe consists of mostly Disney. While growing up, it was practically all things Disney! I love Tigger (of the fame of the pooh named Winnie) I even collect Tigger in all sizes, :) Along with my sisters, we were affectionately known as the Disney kakis.
there, the secret is out! as if it was worth any penny, this secret of mine *grin*

Oh wait, that wasn't the secret. This is;
I would make it a point to learn the words of at least one song from each Disney movie. I still can sing them for you, if you absolutely make me, haha :p

As it is the coming of a new year; along with the recent Disney song which caught my penchant Almost There (from The Princess and the frog) they both fit perfectly :) This could be my new theme song, like seriously.

(parts of the lyrics of Almost There)
But i know exactly where I'm going (maybe not quite, but it'll be good if i did)
And getting closer, closer, every day (i know i am, irregardless of whether i want it or not)

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care (suck it, people :D)
Trials and tribulations have had my share
There ain't nothing gonna stop me now cause I'm almost there.

and with all that You're bringing me through, i know that this new year is going to bring me closer to where i need be! Thank You, for not giving up on me just yet =)

A Blessed New Year, with a refreshed mind :) I'm all set, Father. Have it Your way.

..have it your way.

2 comments:

  1. I grew up almost NEVER watching Disney movies.

    The characters irritated me. Silly princesses!

    Last week, after an exhausting day at work, my colleague yelled "LETS WATCH A MOVIE!". So we watched The Princess & The Frog! Loved it!

    And the songs are GREAT!

    GOOD story line! Good values! Un-silly princesses/lead character!

    Weee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could not not grow up immersed in Disney movies and their lovely princesses? :D

    Hahaha!

    But i must agree with you, Tiana wasn't portrayed as a typical Disney princess :)

    It was a good show! :)

    Wheeeee!

    *beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

    ReplyDelete