I ♥ Christmas, alot! it is my second favorite day of the year (after a certain day in April) =)
This year however, had a slightly different kindda Christmas spirit build up. I wouldn't say it was a lousy month but it definitely was an intense month for me. :S December was beyond overwhelming, much. It was pretty insane, mainly mentally. Haha! (again, oblivious to the world)
I can't say i'm glad December is almost over; yet i can't sincerely rejoice the coming of a new year! Didn't they say; a new year marks a new beginning? still, i can't help but wonder if this is a new beginning i am prepared to embrace? *hmm* (without asking why?)
Well, its Christmas! So, in lights of the spirit of giving =) I'll like to extend the invitation of a virtual hug to (almost) everyone out there! (huggg) May your Christmas season be filled with joy and gladness. Let us give thanks and be grateful for what He has brought us through and is about to bring us :)
A toast! *cheerio* to the one and only ♥ Beyond Awesome Father =)
The end of the year marks a period of reflection, thanksgiving and forgiveness! Pause.LookBack.Reflect.SeekForgiveness.Forgive.
Then; together we will soldier on, my fellow comrades! Take heart, ♥
Vietnam was exciting :) I am grateful for family vacations, it certainly brought about merry and joy =) I certainly have amazing people in my life, and i have The Father to thank for that :)
(a preview of Vietnam, i just spend four hours posting pictures on Facebook! Haha. From the selection process to captioning (almost) all the cherished captured moments :p)



No comments:
Post a Comment