Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This time's different.

The moment is in; I've delayed long enough. Plenty of excuses, mostly tomorrow will do. I could almost conclude the universe plots against me. Each time the spirit's up, the virtual world fails me. Seriously, :( Nevermind, the crazy consequences after that fatefully dreaded day. And you'd think not holding a rigid nine to five would do me better with this time management figment of my life; apparently did the exact opposite! Sigh.

Ducks in a row? I guess not yet, :( Soonish i hope. This internal battle oblivious to those on the other side.

I say; this time's different.
I say again; is it really?

I know so; take the first step of good faith is just what i need. =) The earth is merely a footstool of my Beyond Awesome Father, hey? :p

tomorrow is it? i'll see yu on the other side of the field, please stay alive alright? remember, cocktails and anti oxidants. talk soonish, =) (hug)

No comments:

Post a Comment