Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The things i do;

(or would do)
for you ♥.

I'd go that extra mile just so i can catch a glimpse of you; even if its only for a split second. I do hope i'm as subtle as i think i am. :)

I'd probably agree to any favors you ask of me. Once upon a time, i was quite willing to let go of that dream i held so dearly. Successfully justifying my need to compartmentalized them into the it's just a dream segment; convinced myself it was just wishful thinking. I thought it wishful thinking, what was i even thinking?
(that's still a part of me, that needs working on. the wishful thinking part! Perhaps i really do have self-esteem issues. :S)

I'd mess up my circadian rhythm for you; and rely purely on the antioxidants of my freshly brewed green tea in the attempt to keep the lids open, just cause i felt the butterflies. I catch myself asking; Was it all worth it though?
"Not if you end up broken hearted, it is not." whispers a voice.
Nay
, i didn't mean that at all! :) I know i have a Healer by my side, He'll take care of the broken hearted.
(point to note: i am not condoning the act of; go out and get my heart broken just cause i have healer by my side. Guard that precious gift from Him with your life, i'd say.)

The things i do even for my dearest puppies :)
i picked up canine poo; even hid the evidence of Russell's first kill.
just because i love them much
♥.

Make me fall in love with you, i just may lose myself again. Nay, that was just a thought. I should know better, hmm. do i really? we'll see about that ;)

Word of the wise; never say "i know how you feel" cause you don't! News flash people; you never will know how i feel. You only think you know, perhaps maybe understand a fragment of. Know that; a fragment, doesn't measure up at all.
I'm comfortable with silence, very much so. An encouraging nod, a genuine smile, a sincere hug goes a better way. *nods* Seriously, zip it before you wish you could force those words back into your mouth.

Proverbs 14:10
The heart knows its own bitterness,
and a stranger does not share its joy.

A final thought;
Hurry along. Go utter those magical words to those you care about.
Life is so much so a fleeting breath
.
To you, whom i care so much about. 我爱你。
I am rendered speechless, overwhelmed by the one too many (sudden) deaths around me.
.. and i wonder, if i were to breathe my last. Would anyone miss my existence? Would my life reflect my Father's life? Would i bring glory to my Father? Will my dash be a significant one?

..don't you dare die on me. please don't, i plead with you. promise you'll take great care? loveyu!

No comments:

Post a Comment