Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Break my heart for what breaks Yours.

In the midst of a sudden surge of mournfulness that has rested upon those who happened to receive one too many (sudden) death news.

Some questions are best left unanswered; who are we to attempt at these dead-ends, hey? They are meant for the esoteric, the One and Only. It'll be self-induced torture, these mind games. Encircling the torture, as the questions always lead you back to the original thought.

I entertain (more than) a couple of morbid thoughts. Brush it away, it comes right back at ya. Negativity. Pessimism. Not really in a mood to have a nice day right now. :(

(I shed a tear; but you deserve more. so much more.) I'm sorry; is all i can manage.

Be reminded; Be Still and know that I Am God. Was, and is to be.

Hosanna; in the highest.

I see the king of glory

Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth
shakes
The whole earth shakes

I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest

I see a generation

Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the Highest

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything i am for your kingdoms cause
As i go from nothing to eternity

Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the Highest
(Hosanna; by Brooke Fraser, Hillsong United)

No comments:

Post a Comment