Wednesday, October 28, 2009

With three puppies; come much emotional drama.

I lost plenty of sleep last night, i felt like i only took winks all through the night. Woke up to Bacon whimpering; carried him into the house, he didn't look anything like himself :'(

He was in pain. I didn't know where, but i tried to make him comfortable. It was so early in the morning, there wasn't much we could do. Whispered a couple of prayers, and just willed him to keep still. With my limited canine knowledge; i had to rely on human ones! The pain gateway theory, i figured canine may have similar pain pathways? I mean, no harm trying eh? I created some other sensations; had a much better idea where the pain was coming from.

Morning dawned; loaded him into the car and off we headed to Dr. Mohan's. Prognosis of Bacon; he fractured both his hind legs, the left hind more severely. :( Poor child, had to suffer the intense pain the whole night.

With the absence of abrasions, lacerations or any visible bones protruding out of Bacon, we concluded he was beaten intentionally with force. Here's to the artless brute, who brought upon physical pain to my child! I am watching you!
(i'm sure you'll be coming around, wanting to check out your doings, hey?)


Right this moment; i wished i had the eclectic mind of Veronica Mars. I would very much like to catch that uncultured ass for doing this to Bacon. You broke both his hind legs, you ass! (pardon my French, but neighbor i knew you did it consciously and without remorse!)

I am the cause of the sibling rivalry between Russell and Olive; i have come to accept the fact. Sunday morning; i must have looked like i went nuts trying to tear them apart. (ahh, another story, another time). But when i brought Bacon home from the vet, they seem to understand. No misbehaving, they just sat by him silently.

It was supposed to be nap when i rested my eyelids on Monday night, turned out to be a really long comatose nap. I should know better, i do not take naps after sunsets! I felt the need to catch up on lost time, but looks like i lost more time.

With three (three months old) puppies; come much drama and emotions. I still love them just as much,


I have to go; plenty to do. Emails to compose, words to digest, and pain pathways to block. Till after the dreaded day, so long.

you really are doing this, aren't you? fair enough, i'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment