Sunday, September 19, 2010

Death.

What does it truly mean?

Cause it doesn't quite mean the same to me than it does to the world.
I may not be back home right now, but i still feel your presence at home.

At the randomest moment, it hits me hard.
I'll say to myself; Wait a minute! Where is daddy now?

I have to mentally remind myself what it means. What death means.

I may not be able to see you physically ever again,
but you'll always live through me.

I constantly think of ways i'll be introducing my children to the amazing grandpa they didn't get the opportunity to love.

Please don't fade away, papi-memories. I plead with you. :'(

1 comment:

  1. Memories do fade over time. What matters most is that he's still the papi u loved so much.
    Maybe you can start a journal on the memories which you'd like to one day tell your children. The quotes, the jokes, the scoldings, etc.

    ReplyDelete