Friday, September 3, 2010

Day22.

I wanted a two bedroom apartment, so i'll have space when y'all come visit.
I made my bed up pretty, cause i knew you'd have the bed when you come visit.
I am saving to get a big car, so you'd have more leg room on our road trips.

I should have asked you all the questions i didn't know i wanted to ask.
These questions keep popping up in my mind.
How do i make them go away before they remind me you're no longer in the present? :(

I wish i had been more interested in learning how to cook.
I wish i had thanked you enough for everything you've done.
I wish i hadn't disappointed you as much as i did.
I wish i had told you how much i love you, more frequently.
and I certainly hope i did all i could, to be a good daughter.

On your birthday this year i told you;
Next year this time, we're going on a road trip!
It's going to be destination birthday from next year forth :)

Looks like you have gone ahead and reached your next destination. A final one, in fact.
I bet you're going to tell me - I've scored the coolest destination ever.

PS. It's that day, again. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment