Saturday, March 27, 2010

Struggling to do something with my nothing.

Cia called me a glutton when i crashed with her last week,
i don't blame her as i knew i ate much more than i always do.
That was definitely, me stress eating.

Running away is neither an option nor wise,
Sooner or later you'll have to face it.
I've got mail, and its wasn't bright and shiny :(
I find it hard to fall asleep at night.
Knowing tomorrow brings me closer to the answer.

Maybe it's time i find a new ambition?
Hmm, i dunno, maybe like a surgeon or someone the likes of my favorite television drama i love immersing myself in. Doesn't really sound like a bad idea now does it? ;)
Heh. Talk about a delusional mind. The Grey's marathon has begun again.

I sit down and count the number of close friends i have.
People i truly am able to talk and share with.
Like minded friends, i refer to them as.
People i sincerely treasure,
and would like to hold on to for this lifetime.

She tore out a page of her Daily Bread after i said i liked it.
It reads; Do Something with Nothing.
It has never been this difficult trying to do something, anything.
This is the dreadful part, the part where uncertainty hits me the hardest.

I can hardly wait for the time in my life where i'll look back and smile,
yet i need to earnestly treasure this season for it came with a Higher purpose.

I barely know what to pray for anymore.
I try to channel this energy back to Him, but it isn't easy.
Knowing there's a chance i never wanted to let it go in the first place.

All that matters now is, who's with you on this journey. And as long as we have Him, we're going to be more than just fine. A dear friend reminded me.

Maybe i'll start by, setting up a trust fund for the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment