Friday, February 4, 2011

Yet another gloomy Friday.

"This may be the last Chinese New Year i'm celebrating at home for a long long time", I remember telling you.
Who would have thought it was also your last? Except yours lasts (earth time) forever.

I catch my breath each time i think back to a memory with you - i wonder what would be different if i knew what was to be in (insert months) time? I calculate how much time i had left from when that memory was formed. I hate myself for not knowing, but at the same time how could i have?

I woke up at 5AM this morning with part of the dream of you still fresh in my mind - :) :(
I jotted down notes on my phone, so it wouldn't fade away.

We were at this cottage house at some part of the world and it felt like we were in a movie itself - i didn't understand.
This part was vivid, you left a note on a mini piano musical box - it was clearly your cursive handwriting.

The note said;
For my girl,
When you find yourself in this house and reading this note - it means that someone has asked me for your hand in marriage.

I asked, why are you spoiling the surprise?

You answered, its okay.

(because i know how much i want you to be at my wedding walking me down the aisle)
I forgot to tell you how much i miss and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment