i bring to you.
In my strangely finite mind, December is closely placed alongside ..White snowy Christmas spent with family/closed ones while sipping peppermint hot chocolate (source: my tv addiction)
In reality, 'tis the season when i'll miss home the most.
They say, the first year is going to be the toughest.
..their first wedding anniversary, our first Christmas, our first new years, our first birthdays, his first birthday, his first anniversary, among many more first ..without him.
I've been pondering quite abit lately, :( I still can't quite comprehend this. I don't understand and i don't think i ever will. :'( How did that one month do so much more harm to my heart than my past 25 years did to me? How can you be there for my first 25 and not my next 25? ..How do you tell your heart its okay and everything is going to be fine?
PS. Its the thirteen once again.
Dearest papi,
I survived my first semester as a Graduate student. You'll be proud to know that i did exceedingly well :) One down and only nine more amazing semesters to go!
In my heart, you'll always be journeying alongside me.
Oh, how do i even begin with how much i miss and love you? :'(
Know that i am ever so proud of you.
All my love,
Laine



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteu're alrd done with one sem?? time really flies1
ReplyDeletecongrats on doing well :)) cant wait to hear all about it, and ur upcoming hols!
Hope u've got exciting things planned out for christmas :)
p/s: it's also his first christmas by his Father's side :)
I know rite? Time really does fly around here! I can't wait to tell you all about it too, :)
ReplyDeleteWhere are you now? Do you have time for me anytime this week? Let's have a Skype date!
ps: did not think of it that way, further proof of the selfish daughter! ha. but yea, i'm excited for him. must be fun up there :D