I can't seem to fall asleep,
even when it's almost the break of dawn.
Perhaps i'm afraid i'll wake up from this dream.
This isn't a dream now is it? :)
That moment is still vivid and its playing over and over again in my head.
That instant i found out I was going back to school again,
Knowing i'm one step closer to living the dream.
Realizing it wasn't just make believe and wishful thinking having this dream.
Couple of days back,
Cia said to me; berani mimpi.
I told her; I didn't dare to.
She knew, hence the reminder.
Before i sent the package out this morning,
I asked myself if i had the faith to give it up first.
and wait for this.
Clearly, I am still lacking in that department.
The department of faith.
This month in particular,
I have so much to say but its all dwelling up in the head.
I'll need to sort them out,
before i am able to turn them into meaningful strings of words.
Till then, i may sound incongruent. Please pardon my gibberish. :)
Above all things mentioned here;
I thank my Amazing Father,
Who has brought me thus far.
Who has sent wonderfully amazing people to remind me and hope for me.
He is indeed a God of second chances.
.. and this time, i'm hanging onto it with both hands. :p
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment