at your master
I will always remember that one afternoon, when i (sort of) crept up behind Russell. Not intentionally of course, she didn't hear me coming. They always did have brilliant hearing and a great sense of my approaching. Not that day though, Russell was sleeping and didn't hear me nearing.
Then, i was too close for comfort to a drowsy Russell and thus causing a reflex of consecutive barks.
Russell barked at me for the first time, ever ever.
Needless to say, i was heartbroken :( It is I, why did she bark? I asked myself for the first 15 minutes, after.
Dad said i caught her off guard! So, will an on guard bark hurt less? I doubt it.
This (the barking and stuff) may seem of little relevance in life, but it works in our earthly journey as well;
Ergo Bark not, at your Master for it'll hurt Him.. much.
***
To Mom, my most loyal blog reader :)
You're the best mom in my whole wide world! and there aren't enough words to succinctly describe how wonderfully amazing you have been. So i'll just say this, thank you mom and i love you, much! ♥
Blessed Birthday, mom! (hugs) :)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment